Advance BARISTA TRAINING
• Arabica, Robusta, varietals and blends, natural and washed: all the differences in taste
• A brief history of coffee
• Introduction to roasting and blending.
• The invention and evolution of espresso machines
• Choose the right coffee machine for your business
• Know and professionally evaluate the qualities of a coffee blend
• The preparation of the espresso, scaling and coffee tamping
• Coffee grinding: how it is settled and managed with the various types of coffee grinders
• Practice on espresso calibration
• The perfect frothing of milk by managing different temperatures and frothing levels.
• Plant based milks: tests with soy, oats and milks designed specifically for barista
• Cappuccino in practice: many exercises on frothing milk and classic cappuccino
• Italian preparations: latte macchiato, latte coffee, espresso macchiato etc.
• Cleaning and maintenance of espresso machines. The salt, the blind filter and the cleaning of the showers.
• Introduction to professional coffee tasting: body, acid, bitter, sweet and aromatic notes
• Tasting of single origin coffee. From the sweetness of Central Americans to the body of Indonesian coffees.
• Grinding setting exercises with dose and extraction weighing, preparatory to the SCA exams
• Worldwide trends: babyccino, flat white, cortado and other preparations.
• Latte art, general rules: height of pouring, flow and movement of the wrist
• Practice latte art base: the heart
• Basic latte art practice: the figure of the leaf
• Basic latte art practice: the tulip
• The third wave coffee shop: coffee brewing and specialty coffees
• At the end of the course students will receive a barista certificate along with letter of recommendation
Location: Putalisadak Chowk, Ktm
(Same building of Possible Consultancy
Office Number = 015912450, 9762282168